First things first…
Understand my policy under the First Amendment…
This is an excellent place to start “True Threats.”
All opinions (and that’s what they are) expressed by readers are theirs, and although Bruce Aristeo may share similar views, the opinions are of the reader! Bruce Aristeo does not affirm the accuracy of any posted information; therefore Bruce Aristeo is immune and not liable for damages due to its display. And, if you give Bruce Aristeo (me) a hard time, then the information in question will be presented like a “scarlet letter.” Exceptions to the rule, or double-talk, can be found below.
Images and quoted text on brucearisteo.com must have been readily available from various networks on the Internet, therefore are understood to be in public domain. Images and text created and posted on brucearisteo.com are intellectual property in accordance to the U.S. Copyright Law and Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code). If you don’t know the law, then click the link to a copy of the Copyright Laws. For further information on Compliance, see below.
- I, Bruce Aristeo, am not liable for ANYTHING you post about yourself, nor is it my position to determine that what you post about yourself is damaging to you now or in the future.
- If a comment contains ANY personal information regarding family, friends, physical address, phone number, e-mail address, IP address, etc., which cannot be accessed by performing a basic search on Bing, Google, or Yahoo!, the comment will either be revised or removed.
- If the aforesaid personal information is part of a post on another website, and the information is factual or falls under the protections of First Amendment freedoms, then I will NOT revise or remove the information in question. Example of what will be removed: “Person’s full name A” dated this bitch “person’s full name B,” and she lives at “address” and her e-mail is “e-mail address.”
- Mention children in an insulting or offensive manner… you will be Blacklisted (BL). Unless they deserve it! 😉
- Say what the hell you please regarding animals and pets! They do not understand our language or reasoning therefore, their feelings don’t get hurt; I understand yours do! So, for those of you who eat animals and took it upon yourself to be a surrogate for an animal’s feelings, carry that hypocritical burden and responsibility to a fucking therapist and become a vegan.
- If the comment contains ANY mention of inflicting physical harm, threats, accuses another of stalking, harassment, or other form(s) of objective violence; I will BL your IP address, and Scarlet Letter (SL) your image on the front page.
- If you use brucearisteo.com as a campaign headquarters to disrupt another’s actual life, or have any entity of the Criminal Justice System; contact Bruce Aristeo, I will not give warning before blocking your existence, BL your IP address, and SL you.
- You have the right to grievance, but you DO NOT have the right to use brucearisteo.com as a never-ending whining station. If you have to vent your emotional immaturity, frustrations, or rage, then I suggest using e-mail. In that regard, whatever you say can be printed and used against you in a court of law. If you have a good lawyer, he’ll know exactly how to have that e-mail dismissed as evidence.
- Do not attempt to use brucearisteo.com as a venue to kick-start your business, organization, or cause; I will BL your IP address and SL you.
- Any quotes from other sites must be that, a quote. Do not comment with anything greater than a paragraph. You can paraphrase!
- If your feelings are hurt or brucearisteo.com causes you emotional distress, then see a fucking therapist and work on your deep- seated emotional insecurities in the confines and privacy of someone else’s office! I suggest seeing a different therapist because it’s evident the first one didn’t help.
Second things first…
Understand my Intellectual Property under the Copyright Law…
17 U.S. Code § 107 – Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phone records or by any other means specified by that section for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use, the factors to be considered shall include—
- the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
- the nature of the copyrighted work;
- the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
- the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not in itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.